Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Site clearance given for Mandi airport

New Delhi: The Union Ministry of Civil Aviation has granted ‘site clearance’ to the Government of Himachal Pradesh for the development of an international standard greenfield airport at Nagchala in Mandi district, Minister of State for Civil Aviation Gen VK Singh said in a written answer in the Rajya Sabha on Monday.

The state government and the Airports Authority of India (AAI) signed a Joint Venture (JV) agreement on April 25 for the development of the greenfield airport in Mandi district.

The state government will hold 51 per cent equity and the AAI will have the remaining 49 per cent equity in the project, the minister said.

As per the provisions of the JV agreement, the state government will provide grant for all capital expenditure for the airport project, he added.

25/07/22 Tribune

To Read the News in full at Source, Click the Headline


Post a Comment